GOT QUESTIONS? WE'VE GOT ANSWERS!
Click on the questions below to see the answers. Alternatively, send us your enquiry here.
1. Who is the Queensland Police Sporting Association?
2. How Do I Join The Qld. Police Sporting Association?
3. How Much Does Membership Cost?
4. What Do I Get With My Membership?
5. How Do I Enter A Sporting Event For The Games?
6. How Do I Register For A Sporting Event?
1. Who Is The Queensland Police Sporting Association?
We are an incorporated body, set up to support, encourage and assist Queensland Police Officers to participate in sporting activities and healthy competition.
Join the QPSA and become a member to benefit and enjoy sport.
Joining the QPSA is as easy as clicking on the membership tab within top menu. Locate and print the membership form and once completed forward to the QPSA Secretary GPO Box 1440 Brisbane 4001.
Membership fees are only $1 per fortnight and after completing and submitting the membership form this amount will be deducted directly from your salary.
If you are a non-QPS employee send us an email and we will discuss the most suitable method of payment.
Membership benefits are outlined on the membership page found within the top menu on this site.
Registrations for the 2015 Qld QSuper Police and Emergency Sevices Games are now open. To obtain details about your sport go to the Police Games tab within the top menu which will have all the relevant information.
Go to the Event Registration FAQ page and follow the instructions.